WHAT IS VEDIC MEDITATION?
Vedic meditation is a simple, natural and highly beneficial practice that absolutely anyone can learn.
Practiced for 20 minutes twice daily, it enables your entire system to reboot. Dissolving stress and fatigue, you feel more aware, calm and confident in daily life.
There is no need for any focus, concentration or to clear the mind of thoughts.
Vedic meditation causes the mind to naturally de-excite by using a mantra (sound) and an effortless mental technique. As the mind settles down, the body follows and you experience a deep state of rest. This deep rest revitalises and rejuvenates the whole body.
Anything from fatigue, fogginess, anxiety, nervousness, physical pain or mental conditions may significantly improve after only a short while of practicing Vedic meditation.
You’ll gain greater adaptability, clarity, energy and feel more capable of meeting life’s challenges and demands.
Vedic meditation is a way of accessing the minds fullest potential. Through a daily practice, you will awaken to your innate state of infinite creativity, compassion and generousity.
Through meditation we are letting go of limits and boundaries, returning to our natural state of a calm mind and life in flow.
THE BENEFITS OF A DAILY MEDITATION PRACTICE
Meditation is a powerful antidote to the negative impact of stress, and gives rise to greater health and wellbeing. A daily practice of meditation produces the wonderful benefits of:
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Improved concentration, focus & memory
- Increased energy and resilience
- Improved creative intelligence & motivation
- Ability to make high-speed accurate decisions
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Normalisation of blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improved sleep & relief from insomnia
- Reduction of addictive behaviors
- Relief from asthma and allergy symptoms
- Improved relationships with self and others
- Improved sexual relationships through a healthy body and mind attuned to a high point of sensitivity and calmness, with the ability to enjoy sexual union
- A greater sense of wellbeing and happiness.
We gain good health not by treating disease, but by preventing it in the first place. Through healthy daily lifestyle practices such as Vedic meditation, we maintain good health of the body, mind and heart.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Come to a free intro talk!
Free intro talks are held monthly at our private studio in Elwood. Here you can meet Laura your teacher and discover how easy it is to learn Vedic meditation in 4 simple sessions. After the talk, you can sign up for an upcoming course and experience the profound benefits of a daily meditation practice.
Note: there is no meditating in this talk - it's an introduction to the course you can then sign up for. If you want to learn right away, you can sign up for a course without having to attend this introduction talk.